Halaman

Sabtu, 07 Mei 2011

cerpen bhs. english

False complaint

            Once upon a time, there were two butterflies, Teri and Roni. They were friends. Teri and Roni had the same crown.
            One day, Kodi a frog, saw Teri and Roni quarreling.

Roni : You took it !
Teri : No, I did not !
Kodi : Hey, what’s the matter ?
Roni : Teri stole my crown !
Teri : No, I did not
Roni : Yesterday I still had my crown when she came to visit me
Teri : I cannot find the crown

Kodi suggested that they all go to Roni’s house

Kodi : Where did you put it ?
Roni : I put it on the table

They didn’t find the crown. Suddenly, Ola the rabbit came

Ola : Hey, what happen ?
Roni : Teri stole my crown. It was my favorite crown !
Teri : I didn’t steal yours, but if you like it so much, you can have mine. It’s here !

Roni sobbed and then he had crying

Roni : No ! I didn’t need your crown !
Ola : Hey, don’t angry ! yesterday I found the crown behind the certain !

Roni stopped crying he gone to certain

Roni : Thank god, ola found it ! sorry Teri I accused you. I’m a terrible friend !
Teri : It’s okay, let’s say thanks to Ola !
Roni : Thanks Ola !
Ola : No probleme


Then they lived happily every after

4 komentar: